As temporary method of hair removal, waxing removes hairs from the root, leaving skin smoother. This method last longer between three to eight weeks, rather than a couple of days shaving. When the hair does grows back it is often much softer and thinner.
The technique: We follow a simple three step procedure:
- Pre Waxing treatments to cleanse and soothe the skin with pre-waxing lotion.
- The aplication of the cream wax to remove the unwanted hair.
- Pos waxing treatments removing any residue from the waxing,cleanse the skin and applying moisturising post treatment lotion or oil.
Is a combination of the following depending on the area of the body being treated.
1 - with strips - spreading a cream wax combination thinly over the skin. A strip paper is pressed on the top and ripped off with a quick movement against the direction of hair growth.
2 - No strips - warm wax is applied with a spatula and gently removed taking the unwanted hair with it. This waxing technique is very beneficial to men who have sensitive skin.
After your treatment the skin may appear and feel sensitive please try and avoid the following:
- Exposing the skin to sunlight for 48hours.
- Taking sauna or any heat treatment including sun beds, hot baths or a hot shower for 24 hours.
- Heavy exercising for the 24 hours after the treatment.